Why Transfer with Kesan Educational Services?
Many students try to transfer for different reasons, including but not limited to acquiring more affordable prices and looking for a better location. Our international student transfer service helps students to get the most out of their previous coursework. Kesan Educational Services offers the transfer service free of charge. We help the student in finding a school that offers the transfer of maximum number of applicable credits and meet the student’s requirements and needs.
Since we have more than 200 partner universities in the U.S., you can enroll in any academic program best suited for your career success.
What can you transfer from your previous college to another?
Transfer credits may be awarded for courses:
- Credits taken from nationally or regionally accredited institutions.
- Credits completed with a grade of C or higher.
- Credits that coincide with the desired University’s program outline.
We will help you every step of the way!
- Discuss your wish to transfer credits with one of our educational consultants.
- The educational consultant will contact desired schools and facilitate the process of obtaining official transcripts.
- We will send the transcripts to designated academic department in the desired school.
- After completing the transcript evaluation, we will notify you of the school’s final decision.
This process could be done with multiple universities and the process of getting most of your previous credit may take as long as THREE DAYS and for FREE.
- Official transcripts.
- English proficiency certificate (not required for a student who studied in a U.S. university for more than a year).
- Financial documents (less than six months).
- Passport copy.
- Visa copy.
- Copy of your I94. Can be found here
- Copy of your I20.